Skip to main content

Hi again!

So I stopped posting on this page for over an year, because I started a YouTube channel. While I love making videos and this whole other world that it created, I genuinely miss sitting down to write, and just explode with the words that I really want to say. Sometimes when making videos, I find myself forgetting many of the things that I want to say and vice versa. And although I am not the best at writing, I do enjoy it so much, that I find myself craving to write everyday.

SO!!!

Image result for writing gifs jane the virginI think I'm going to give this another go, and genuinely try to write interesting stuff on here. It might not be interesting to you, but things that make me feel good. It's mostly going to be related to bookish things, and not necessarily reviews like I previously did, but it definitely is something that I want to keep exploring.


I hope you will join me for this whole journey, because I would certainly be grateful.

See you all soon with another post.

Ansu...

Comments