Skip to main content

Top 5 Book Quotes

Clearly we all love reading. Why else are you here reading through this page? Here are some of my favorite book quotes that either broke my heart, or was inspirational. There are obviously a ton more of these quotes that should make it here, but I tried my best to narrow it down to just these 5 book quotes.

Related image1. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling

Image result for dumbledore"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light" - Professor Albus Dumbledore.

This line is something that almost every book lover knows of. It is also a line that I tend to remind myself whenever I have days that I am upset in.

The Harry Potter movies and books pretty much summed up my entire childhood and I cannot start off a list without mentioning one of it's book quotes.

2. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

"To the people who look at the stars and wish, Rhys." Rhys clinked his glass against mine. "To the stars who listen- and the dreams that are answered."

I think we all know how much I loved this book. Of course I would have a favourite quote in this book as well. This line speaks out to me because I like to just wish on stars and sometimes. I don't necessarily believe in it, but who knows? Right? Right.
13206900

3. Winter by Marissa Meyer

Image result for lunar chronicles iko"Yeah, but broken isn't the same as unfixable" - Iko

Iko was on of my favorite characters in the book series The Lunar Chronicles. 
This line hit close to home, because sometimes you don't really see how broken people are. Some of the things even when it seems that nothing is possible, can actually work out to be great in the future. Indeed nothing is 'unfixable'.

22299763

4. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo


Image result for kaz crooked kingdom"I'll tell you a secret, Hanna. The really bad monsters never look like monsters."

The people who look the most sane usually end up being the psychopath who just kills everyone on a whim.

Image result for throne of glass celaena books
5. Throne Of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Image result for throne of glass celaena
"No. I can survive well enough on my own - if given the proper reading materials." - Celaena Sardothien

This line was self-explanatory. You give me a book, and some alone time and I am good. For hours. I could just sit reading and would just require the occasional watering and nutrition. 






Just a thing I'd like to mention, these photos I got off of google and none of them belong to me in any way, shape or form.

Xoxo, Ansu









Comments