Skip to main content

Fangirl Friday ~ Sarah J. Maas




I think it is fairly obvious to all of you that I have sold my entire soul to authors and their books. One of them being Sarah obviously. I went through a major reading slump right after finishing Queen of Shadows and A Court of Thorns and Roses. I couldn't bring myself to read anything other than these beautiful books!
If you have yet to read the books then I kid you not you have to get started like RIGHT NOW.
Sarah' writing style and the execution of her stories are just phenomenal. She paints a beautiful world for you and even though it seems scary as heck to live in there you would still want to. The descriptions of her characters are also great and you can definitely have a beautiful image in the back of your mind!
From the many interviews I have watched of her she also seems to be a really nice person.
So there you go, read her books, die in the feels and come back to me for a hug because I am warning you now that she is going to be the death of all of us.

Ansu / BookNerdSue
XoXo

Comments