Skip to main content

Update!

Two posts in one day???  OMG Ansu what happened to you?
Like I mentioned on my Facebook page, I want to experiment with the blog a little more, and I was genuinely scared of spoiling people on their books.
So I am going to start of by giving 2 sections into a review from now.
The first half - just the plot line
The second half, will be me fangirling and this part might have some spoilers in it.

(If you don't follow me on social media, do it! I am awkward and I am pretty sure you all need some rays of awkwardness in your beauteous lives).

I'll try not to ruin the books for you guys xD

P.S. a huge shout out to the people who are reading my blog in the US, Ukraine and India I am glad you can deal with me! <3 (I am pretty sure I am the only one who views my blog from within Canada).

Stay awesome!!!
Xoxo
BookNerdSue

Comments