Skip to main content

Happy New Year!!!


Happy New Year to the 2 people who reads my blog (yes, I probably look sad now don't I?)
I hope you all have a wonderful year ahead in 2016.

Even though 2015 wasn't my best year when it cam to life in general, or when it came to reading, I do hope 2016 will get better. (Sigh!)

But to all of you who are holding on to the smidgen of hope, congratulations, you are doing absolutely wonderful, good job my lovelies. Keep holding on, and who knows one day the future might just get super bright! Try to spend as much time as you can with your loved ones, because we all know that life is short and just try to make the best out of it.

Again, I hope that everyone has a wonderful time of their life in this coming year, and here's to reading tons of books!!!

P.S. this will be my lost post of the year, I hope you liked it so far :) 

BookNerdSue

Comments