Skip to main content

Fangirl Friday ~ Supernatural

I am into season 4 at the moment in Supernatural.
Let's get this straight, I have been meaning to watch the show in the longest time and just got round to it now.
Let's just agree that both Sam and Dean are cutie pies. Yeah? Yeah.
I have to keep wondering how many times those two are going to get themselves killed and then flipping resurrect again.
The only problem that I have faced with the show other than it being slightly ridiculous is the fact that Jensen Ackles really does sound like Batman!
But aside from that I am a fangirling mess of a human at the moment. I have spent more time watching Supernatural than reading. Woops.
I know, not good Ansu, but hey, it's a lot of fun!


I honestly love Bobby's character so much and is it a wonder that I keep expecting him to drop dead all of a sudden?


Obviously everything is peachy isn't it? I mean I am not dying or anything like that. I hope that this series will not kill me, but don't we all know that I am lying to myself and it surely will?                                   Just go watch this show, I think it will be worth it.


Ansu/BookNerdSue
Xoxo

Comments